Comments and Annotations
The purpose of using Q&A during a live event should be to have questions answered by the presenter during the presentation. However, due to time constraints that may not always be an option. Moderating the Q&A panel allows for questions that come up to be answered promptly either directly with the audience viewing a live event or followed up with the individual.
When you moderate the Q&A of a presentation you will use the moderator portal to field all the question that come in from the audience. To access the portal, you’ll start on the presentation details page in My Mediasite.
- Select Edit Q&A.
- New questions will display in the left column.
- Select the question you would like to with the check box.
- Select Mark as Accepted.
- If you are answering questions live, read the question and reply to your viewers.
- Click Reply.
- Enter the From email address.
- Type in the response/answer to the question in the message field.
- Click Send