Comments and Annotations
Take a Quiz
Taking a quiz is the viewer facing result of creating and publishing. The way a quiz is presented to the audience is dependent on what options were selected when it was created. Study-Guide, Assessment, and Scored% will have different requirements for scoring, submitting and editing responses.
On the playback splash screen you’ll see a call out that a quiz is included as part of the presentations. Once playback is started, the quiz points will be shown on the player timeline.
- Quizzes will automatically pop up when the timeline reaches the quiz point. Click Take Quiz.
- Choose your answer and click Next.
- Continue to complete all the questions in the Quiz.
- Click Continue once all questions are complete.
- The presentation will continue playback.
- At the end of the presentation, you will have the option to review or submit your quiz.
- Click Submit Answers.
- Feedback will be provided depending on the options the presenter selected when the quiz was created.