Create a Mediasite Catch Schedule
Any time Catch is going to be use for recording, the presentations must be created by using schedules. This helps make lecture capture a set it and forget it aspect of recording a class. While schedules are a standard concept within Mediasite, there are a couple of nuances with creating a schedule for a Catch recording.
Creating schedules for Catch follows the majority of steps that would be used for creating any other schedule. There are a few small differences though that are required for the Catch device to capture the recording.
- Within the desired folder choose Add New > Schedule.
- Click Change Template and select the desired Catch template.
- Add a Recurrence to define when the recording will occur.
- Complete the Information tab including Title, Description, Tags, and Presenter.
- On the Schedule Options Tab, Choose one of the automated recording options.
- Create open start and stop recording.
- Create open and stop recording.
- Choose a Catch Device as the Recorder.
- Complete any desired settings and options on the Delivery, Player and Actions tabs.
- Save the Schedule