Mediasite Catch Connection
Once Catch has been installed, there are a couple steps that need to be taken to connect the device to the Mediasite server. By following the steps to register and set up the Catch device you will be able to locate it in the Management portal for licensing.
Registering the Catch device will ensure that it is available in the Management portal for licensing. In order to register the device:
- Open Catch and navigate to the Settings
- Enter the Mediasite URL in the Service Root URL field.
- Enter the Passphrase.
- This is set in the Management portal at Settings > Application Settings > Catch.
- Click Test Login to confirm the connection is correct.
- Enter a Device Name.
- Enter a Device Description.
- Click Save
- Click Register Catch.