Connecting to MyMediasite Getting logged into My Mediasite is the first basic step. Depending on how Mediasite is deployed at your organization or institution, the process may be slightly different. The lessons below will cover the most common methods for logging into My Mediasite.
- Logging in With a Local Mediasite Account
- Logging in with Active Directory or LDAP
- Logging in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Blackboard
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Brightspace/D2L
- Connecting to My Mediasite through Canvas
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Moodle
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Sakai
Logging in with Active Directory or LDAP
- Open your web browser and type in the My Mediasite website URL. My Mediasite, the application typically resides at: http://mycompany.com/mediasite/mymediasite
- If you have not previously logged into My Mediasite, you will be prompted to enter your corporate Login and Password. Typically, this is the same login and password used to connect to your other applications like Email.
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.