Introduction to Mediasite Join
How To Record Your Meetings with Mediasite Join
Configuring Mediasite Join Cloud
Record Your Skype for Business Meeting
How To Record Your Skype for Business Meeting with Mediasite Join
Mediasite Join works great for recording your Skype for Business.
- Schedule or manually start your Skype for Business Meeting.
- Share your webcam, microphone, and screen.
- Click: Add People
- Search for your Mediasite Join Call String
- Add the Mediasite Join participant to the Meeting
- Mediasite Join will begin recording the Audio, Video and any shared Content
How to Stop Recording Your Skype for Business Meeting
To stop the Mediasite Join recording, you must:
- Right-click on the Mediasite Join user
- Select: Remove to remove the Mediasite Join participant from the call.
After Mediasite Join has been removed from the Meeting, the presentation will be processed and routed to the appropriate folder on your Mediasite server.
The Call String dialed determines the final publishing location of the recorded Presentation. To learn more about Call Strings, click here .
Benefits of Recording Your Skype for Business Meetings with Mediasite Join
The advantage of recording your Skype for Business Meetings with Mediasite Join are:
- Use Skype For Business like you normally would to conduct your online meetings.
- Your final recording will be a dual HD video recording of your Meeting.
- Video 1 – display of all the participants on the call.
- Video 2 – shows any content that was shared.
- The dual-video recording offers a more robust playback experience over the composited recordings that the built-in Skype for Business service offers.
- Recordings can be automatically routed to your own personal My Mediasite folder.
- Re-broadcast your meeting live to a larger audience using Mediasite.