Before using the Mediasite Desktop Recorder (MDR) it needs to be installed and registered. The installation process is easy to follow and only needs to be done once. Installing MDR is slightly different depending on which operating system is in use Mac or Windows.
Installation process for Mac
To install and register Mediasite Desktop Recorder on your mac you’ll need to use My Mediasite. Once you are logged in:
1. Click Add Presentation at the top of the page.
2. Capturing your screen with Mediasite Desktop recorder requires an app, Mediasite Desktop Recorder. Click More information to go to the download Page.
3. For macOS Mojave (version 10.14) and earlier, click the macOS Download button.
4. Locate the download and open it to begin installing Mediasite Desktop Recorder.
5. Follow the steps through the installation guide.
6. Once the installation is complete, navigate to My Mediasite and click Register.