Once MDR is installed, it needs to be registered. Typically, this is done as the final step of the installation process. However, if MDR is not working properly it may because it is not registered.
To check if Mediasite Desktop Recorder is registered, you’ll need to open the Mediasite Desktop Recorder:
- Click the Dropdown next to the Mediasite Logo.
- Your Name and a URL will be listed if you have registered.
- Go to My Mediasite and select Add Presentation.
- Click More Information in the Capturing video requires an app tile.
- Click the Register button.
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.