Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard
Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard
My Mediasite is used for several reasons including video upload and creation, simple video management, and uploading videos to Blackboard. There are several ways that Mediasite can be integrated with Blackboard which means there are also several ways to access My Mediasite. The most common include from Blackboard My Institution page or under the course tools.
Depending on how your system is integrated there are several ways to access My Mediasite from within Blackboard. The two most Common however are from the My Institution Page and from within a course.
- Log in to Blackboard using your instructor credentials.
- Select My Institution from the top navigation
- Under Tools, locate and Click My Mediasite.
- Log in to Blackboard using your instructor credentials
- Open a course where you are the instructor
- Select Tools from the left-hand navigation menu
- Click My Mediasite