Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard
Add a Video to Mediasite
Before adding a video to a course, the video must be available in My Mediasite. Mediasite supports the upload of multiple file types including MP4, FLV and AVI. Most videos that are recorded with a phone or created within a 3rd party tool like Adobe Premiere, Apple iMovie, or any other video editing software should be able to be uploaded to Mediasite.
Adding a video to My Mediasite will have you starting on the course within Blackboard:
- Select My Mediasite from the course menu.
- Click Add Presentation.
- Choose Upload New Video.
- Select the file you would like to upload.
- Enter the name and optional description.
- Click Create Presentation.