Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard
Upload a Video to Blackboard
Videos that are not in Mediasite can be uploaded to your Blackboard course directly with just a few clicks.
To upload a video directly to your Blackboard course:
- Enable Edit Mode on the course
- Open the Build Content dropdown and select Mediasite Content
- Select Upload
- Proceed to upload a video file or record your desktop
- Once the presentation has been created, click the Add to… button and select Presentation Link
- Refresh the course page to view the added video link.
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.