An instructor has the option to embed Mediasite Video Presentations in 2 different places within Blackboard which makes it easy to browse, search and watch video content from any device.
Watch a Mediasite Video within Blackboard
Use a Video Collection in Blackboard
Videos that are recorded from your lecture or created by your instructor may be added to a video collection or channel. This collection can be found in multiple ways in your Blackboard course however, the easiest method is to use the course menu.
To watch a Mediasite video that is part of the course collection:
- Open the course from the Blackboard home page
- Open the course menu
- Select Mediasite Collection
- This may be named something else at your organization
- Select the video you would like to view
- Begin playback
View a Video as Course Content
Another method for that your instructor may take advantage of is to add an individual Mediasite video as part of the course.
To watch a video that was added individual to your course:
- Select the course from the Blackboard home page
- Open the content folder within the course page
- Select a Mediasite video and begin playback in a new window or tab