Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Moodle Course
- Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
Lectures, classes, and meetings that are recorded automatically with a Mediasite hardware recorder will typically automatically show up in the linked video collection within the Moodle course.
If you do not see your videos automatically show up in the collection of Mediasite Videos within your course, you may need to manually add the video to the Collection or Manually embed the video within the Moodle course page.