Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Moodle Course
- Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Add a Video to Mediasite
Before adding a video to a course, the video must be available in My Mediasite. Mediasite supports the upload of multiple file types including MP4, FLV, and AVI. Most videos that are recorded with a phone or created within a 3rd party tool like Adobe Premiere, Apple iMovie, or any other video editing software should be able to be uploaded to Mediasite.
Adding a video to My Mediasite will have you starting on the course within Moodle:
- Select My Mediasite from the left hand navigation
- Click Add Media
- Choose I want to upload a file from my computer
- Select the file you would like to upload
- Enter the name and optional description
- Click Create