Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Moodle Course
- Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
Adding a quiz to a presentation creates a check-in point with the viewers. There are multiple types of quizzes that can be set up in Mediasite. Depending on the need to check for understanding or simply create an open study guide determines what options are selected.
To learn more about how quizzes are created and managed within Mediasite, view this lesson.