Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Moodle Course
- Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Take a Mediasite Video Quiz
Instructors may choose to add a quiz to a Mediasite video. To take a quiz that is included on a video, simply star watching the presentation and the quiz will begin automatically.
There are multiple settings that can be chosen when a quiz is created and added to a video, however, to take and complete the quiz you will follow the same basic steps.
- Open the desired video that includes a quiz
- Begin Playback
- The quiz will begin automatically
- Select your desired answer choice and choose Next
- Submit answers upon completion