Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Moodle Course
- Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
Videos that are not in Mediasite can be uploaded to your Moodle course through the text editor. To access the text editor, you will have to turn on editing and add an activity or resource. Mediasite videos can then be added in the text editor of a Lesson, Page, URL, or multiple other activities or resources.
To add Mediasite video to the text editor:
1. Within the Moodle text editor, select the Mediasite icon
2. Click the Continue button in the Mediasite notification
3. Choose Add New
4. Select I want to upload a file from my computer
5. Choose the file you would like to upload and click Open
6. Give your video a title and optional description then click Create Presentation
7. Wait for the presentation to upload and complete processin
8. Click Embed Presentation in Editor
Once the video is embedded in the editor, you can continue to create the Moodle activity or resource and save the content to your course with the video.