Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Moodle Course
- Upload a Mediasite Video to Moodle
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
Comments are the basic level of conversation that everyone is used to seeing on a video. They are displayed below the presentation as a feed and allow your students to make remarks, additions, and contributions to the video. Using comments is a basic level of engagement that can enhance a presentation by allowing users to communicate with each other and the presenter.