Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Upload a Video to Moodle
- Add an Existing Video to your Moodle Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
Video Comments in Moodle
If the instructor has enabled commenting within the Mediasite channel it is possible to post feedback and contribute to a conversation on the video. Commenting allows you to leave a remark or respond to an existing remark beneath a video. This feature is much like comments that are seen in popular sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
Commenting is only available when a video is part of a collection. Once you have began playback on a video in the collection you can leave a comment by:
- Navigate to the comments feed below the video
- Enter your comment text
- Optionally insert a time stamp
- Click the Post button