Mediasite and Moodle for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Moodle LMS course.
Mediasite and Moodle for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Moodle make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Moodle LMS.
- Upload a Video to Moodle
- Add an Existing Video to your Moodle Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Moodle
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Moodle
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Moodle
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Moodle
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Moodle
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Moodle
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Moodle
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Moodle
- Creating a Video Assignment in Moodle
- Grading a Video Assignment in Moodle
What is Mediasite
At many colleges and universities, the Moodle LMS is the main online hub that students, instructors, and faculty use to create and manage their course material.
Now that video is so prevalent in so many classrooms as well as flipped classroom and microlearning scenarios, the integration of the Mediasite Video Platform and Moodle has become a critical piece for many universities.