Mediasite and Sakai for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos within your Sakai LMS Site.
Mediasite and Sakai for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors and professors, Mediasite’s integration with Sakai makes it easy to create, manage and watch your site videos all from within the Sakai LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Sakai Site
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Sakai
- Upload a Video from your Phone to Sakai
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Sakai
- Edit your Mediasite Video from Sakai
- Add Captions to your Video
- Enable Commenting for Mediasite Videos within Sakai
- Create a Quiz for your Mediasite video in Sakai
Add a Recorded Lecture to Sakai
Lectures, classes and meetings that are recorded automatically with a Mediasite hardware recorder will typically automatically show up in the linked video collection within the Sakai site.
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.