Mediasite and Sakai for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos within your Sakai LMS Site.
Mediasite and Sakai for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors and professors, Mediasite’s integration with Sakai makes it easy to create, manage and watch your site videos all from within the Sakai LMS.
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Video to your Sakai Site
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Sakai
- Upload a Video from your Phone to Sakai
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Sakai
- Edit your Mediasite Video from Sakai
- Add Captions to your Video
- Enable Commenting for Mediasite Videos within Sakai
- Create a Quiz for your Mediasite video in Sakai
Video Comments in Sakai
If the instructor has enabled commenting within the Mediasite channel it is possible to post feedback and contribute to a conversation on the video.
Commenting allows you to leave a remark or respond to an existing remark beneath a video. This feature is much like comments that are seen in popular sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
Commenting is only available when a video is part of a collection. Once you have begun playback on a video in a collection you can leave a comment by:
- Navigating to the comments feed below the video
- Enter your comment text
- Optionally insert a time stamp
- Click the Post button