Mediasite and Canvas for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded into your Canvas LMS.
Mediasite and Canvas for Faculty, Instructors and Professors Discover how to create and manage Mediasite videos within your Canvas LMS.
- Enable Mediasite for Your Canvas Course
- Upload a Video to Canvas
- Add an Existing Video to Your Canvas Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Canvas
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Canvas
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Canvas
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Canvas
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation
- Use and Enable Comments for Mediasite Presentations within Canvas
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Canvas
- Using In Video Quizzes within Canvas
- Create a Video Assignment in Canvas
- Grade a Video Assignment in Canvas
Grade a Video Assignment in Canvas
As with most assignments, once the video assignment is submitted by students it will require grading. Grading a video assignment consists of reviewing the student submitted video, providing feedback and giving the assignment a score or grade. To grade a video assignment:
1. Open the assignment SpeedGrader.
2. Click play to watch and review the student video submission.
3. Enter a score/grade for the assignment.
4. Add additional comments as feedback and click Submit.
5. Click the Left and Right arrows to navigate through student submissions.