Once you have the configuration prerequisites handy, you are now ready to connect Mediasite Archive to your Mediasite Platform.
Add a Server Connection
First, open a web browser and go to https://archive.mediasiteservices.com/ and log in with your Customer Care credentials. On the Add New Server page, type in the following information:
- A Server Nickname to easily identify your Mediasite Platform
- Your Mediasite URL
- For example: https://example.mediasite.com/mediasite
- Mediasite Username and password
- Mediasite API Key
- Archive Folder Name
- For Example: Archived Content
- Mediasite Archive will automatically create this folder in your Mediasite Platform. This location will be used to store Archived Content
- Click the Add Server button
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.