Rules are criteria used to match content inside of your Mediasite Platform. Rules use Mediasite Search functionality to identify the desired Mediasite Content based on any combination of creation date, last viewed date, and the total number of views.
- Click on the Rules menu and select Add Rule.
- Give the Rule a descriptive name
- Click the Field dropdown and select the desired criteria
- Click the Operator dropdown and select the appropriate function
- These options vary depending on the criteria selected
- Specify the desired value or date
If your Rule only requires a single constraint, click the Save New Rule button. Otherwise, click the Add Constraint button to specify additional criteria for the rule.
An example rule for presentations that are older than one year and have never been watched would have the following two constraints:
- Created More than 365 Days Ago
- With # Views Less than 1