Deletion Policies allow you to specify content that will be permanently deleted.
To create a Deletion Policy:
- Type in a descriptive name in the New Policy Name field
- Click the Add Deletion Policy button
- Locate the folder that you want Mediasite Archive to scan for content to be deleted
- Drag the folder to the right into the section labeled Delete Folders / Content Matching Rules
- Optionally, if you wish to exclude a subfolder from this Deletion Policy, drag the folder to the right into the section labeled Exclude Folders / Content from Policy
- Click the Rules tab
- Check the box next to the desired Rule that Mediasite Archive will use to mark the content for deletion
- Click the Inactive toggle to make the policy Active
- Click the Save Button
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.