- 0 (Registered)
My Mediasite is a powerful tool for instructors. It can supplement your teaching and allow learners to explore concepts at their own pace. It integrates seamlessly with many learning management systems.
In this course, Bill Cherne, a member of Sonic Foundry’s Mediasite U will cover the best practices for logging into My Mediasite.
Connecting to MyMediasite Getting logged into My Mediasite is the first basic step. Depending on how Mediasite is deployed at your organization or institution, the process may be slightly different. The lessons below will cover the most common methods for logging into My Mediasite.
- Logging in With a Local Mediasite Account
- Logging in with Active Directory or LDAP
- Logging in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Blackboard
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Brightspace/D2L
- Connecting to My Mediasite through Canvas
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Moodle
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Sakai