Connecting to MyMediasite Getting logged into My Mediasite is the first basic step. Depending on how Mediasite is deployed at your organization or institution, the process may be slightly different. The lessons below will cover the most common methods for logging into My Mediasite.
- Logging in With a Local Mediasite Account
- Logging in with Active Directory or LDAP
- Logging in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Blackboard
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Brightspace/D2L
- Connecting to My Mediasite through Canvas
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Moodle
- Connecting with My Mediasite through Sakai
Connecting to My Mediasite through Canvas
1. Login to your Canvas site with your standard Username and Password
2. Browse to your Course, Click: My Mediasite from the side navigation
3. Depending on the security settings of Canvas, you may have to grant Mediasite access to your Canvas user information. Click: Authorize.
4. You should now see My Mediasite.