Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard
Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard
Adding a quiz to a presentation creates a check-in point with the viewers. There are multiple types of quizzes that can be set up in Mediasite. Depending on the need to check for understanding or simply create an open study guide determines what options are selected.
To learn more about how quizzes are created and managed within Mediasite, view this lesson.