Mediasite and Canvas for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded into your Canvas LMS.
Mediasite and Canvas for Faculty, Instructors and Professors Discover how to create and manage Mediasite videos within your Canvas LMS.
- Enable Mediasite for Your Canvas Course
- Upload a Video to Canvas
- Add an Existing Video to Your Canvas Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Canvas
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Canvas
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Canvas
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Canvas
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation
- Use and Enable Comments for Mediasite Presentations within Canvas
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Canvas
- Using In Video Quizzes within Canvas
- Create a Video Assignment in Canvas
- Grade a Video Assignment in Canvas
Take a Mediasite Video Quiz within Canvas
Instructors have the ability to add Quizzes to a Mediasite Video Presentation. To take a quiz within Canvas, simply start watching the Presentation.
If you would like to take a Mediasite Quiz within Canvas:
- Browse to Canvas Course
- Browse to Video Collection
- Play a Mediasite Video Presentation with a Quiz attached
- Answer the quiz questions
- Optional: Submit the Results
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.