Mediasite and Canvas for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded into your Canvas LMS.
Mediasite and Canvas for Faculty, Instructors and Professors Discover how to create and manage Mediasite videos within your Canvas LMS.
- Enable Mediasite for Your Canvas Course
- Upload a Video to Canvas
- Add an Existing Video to Your Canvas Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Canvas
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Canvas
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Canvas
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Canvas
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation
- Use and Enable Comments for Mediasite Presentations within Canvas
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Canvas
- Using In Video Quizzes within Canvas
- Create a Video Assignment in Canvas
- Grade a Video Assignment in Canvas
What is Mediasite?
At many colleges and universities, the Canvas LMS by Instructure is the main online hub that Students, Instructors and Faculty use to create and manage their Course material.
Now that video is heavily used in many classrooms as well as in flipped or microlearning scenarios, the integration of the Mediasite Video Platform and the Canvas LMS have become a critical piece for many Universities.