Mediasite Mosaic for Windows
Mediasite Mosaic for macOS
When Mediasite Mosaic is set up, recording can be as simple as clicking the record button. However, for the best experience, starting from My Mediasite creates a more complete workflow.
Recording with Mediasite Mosaic for macOS
The best way to record with Mediasite Mosaic is starting from My Mediasite.
1. Log in to My Mediasite.
2. Go to Add Presentation > Capture Video.
3. Enter a presentation Name and optionally Description and Destination. Then click Create and Launch.
4. Choose a Recording Mode (Audio Only, Single Video or Dual Video) and set the desired options:
- Video 1: Screen you wish to capture
- Video 2: Camera you wish to use
- Audio: Microphone you want to record
5. Click Record.
6. You will get a countdown from 3 and Mediasite Mosaic will minimize to the status menu when the recording has begun.
7. Once you have completed the recording, open Mediasite Mosaic from the status menu
8. Click Stop.
The recording will automatically upload to My Mediasite.