When Mediasite Mosaic is set up, recording can be as simple as clicking the record button. However, for the best experience, starting from My Mediasite creates a more complete workflow.
The best way to record with Mediasite Mosaic is starting from My Mediasite.
- Log in to My Mediasite.
- Go to Add Presentation > Capture Video.
- Enter a presentation Name and optionally Description and Destination. Then click Create and Launch.
- Set the Recording inputs for Microphone, Camera, and Display if they have not already been set.
- Click Record.
- You will get a countdown from 3 and Mediasite Mosaic will minimize to the task bar when the recording has begun.
- Once you have completed the recording, open Mediasite Mosaic from the task bar.
- Click Stop.
The recording will automatically upload to My Mediasite
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.