Create Video Presentation Once you are logged into My Mediasite, it’s time to upload your first Video.
Link to an External Video
Rather than simply uploading a video to Mediasite an additional method to add presentations is to link to an external video. This could be a video on YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion or HiHaHo. When videos are added as external content they exist as a Mediasite presentation that can be included in collections like a channel.
From within My Mediasite, linking to an external video is an easy way to include content in a collection that comes from another site like YouTube. To add an external video:
- Click Add Presentation.
- Choose Link External Video.
- Paste in the Video URL or embed code.
- The video thumbnail and Name will populate automatically.
- Optionally, change the name, description and destination.
- Click Create External Video.