Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
My Mediasite is used for several reasons including video upload and creation, simple video management, and uploading videos to Blackboard Ultra. When Mediasite is integrated with Blackboard Ultra, it can be easily accessed from the Course tools.
Within Blackboard Ultra you will access My Mediasite to manage your video content. To get to My Mediasite:
- Log in to Blackboard using your instructor credentials.
- Open a course where you are the instructor.
- Select View course & institution tools from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click My Mediasite.
- Within My Mediasite, you’ll be able to view and manage your videos.