Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
One of the best uses of Mediasite with Blackboard is to have all recorded lectures and classes automatically publish to the course within a collection. Before getting the recordings in to the collection, most often a Mediasite Channel, the Channel needs to be created and added to the Blackboard course.
Adding the Mediasite Channel ensures that every class recording is available to student automatically. You can add the Channel to the course similar to how you would add any other type of content.
- Click the symbol to add content Item and choose Content Market.
- Click the + symbol of the Mediasite Collection too.
- Make the Channel visible to students.
- Rename the channel if you desire.