Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
It’s easy to edit a previously recorded Mediasite Presentation within Blackboard using the Web Editor. The Web Editor allows you to trim the beginning, middle and ends of your Presentation along with other more advanced features.
For more information on using the Web Editor, please visit the Course: Editing Your Video Presentation