Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
Take a Mediasite Video Quiz in Blackboard Ultra
Instructors may choose to add a Quiz to a Mediasite video. To take a quiz that is included on a video, simply start watching the presentation and the quiz will begin automatically.
There are multiple settings that can be chosen when a quiz is created and added to a video, however, to take and complete the quiz within a video you will follow the same basic steps:
- Open the desired video that includes a quiz.
- Begin playback.
- The quiz will begin automatically.
- Select your desired answer choice and choose Next.
- Submit answers upon completion, if required.