Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
Videos that are not in Mediasite can be uploaded to your Blackboard Ultra course directly with just a few clicks.
Adding an individual video to your course content makes your videos easy to find.
- Click the symbol to add a Module and choose Content Market.
- Select Mediasite Content.
- Choose Presentation for a single video.
- Click the Add to… button and select Presentation Link.
- Refresh the course page to view the added video link.
Was this Information helpful?
Let us know if you found this lesson helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.