Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
Video Comments in Blackboard Ultra
If the instructor has enabled commenting within the Mediasite channel it is possible to post feedback and contribute to a conversation on the video.
Commenting allows you to leave a remark or respond to an existing remark beneath a video. This feature is much like comments that are seen in popular sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
Commenting is only available when a video is part of a collection. Once you have begun playback on a video in a collection you can leave a comment by:
- Navigating to the comments feed below the video.
- Enter your comment text.
- Optionally insert a time stamp.
- Click the Post button.