An instructor has the option to embed Mediasite Video Presentations in 2 different places within Blackboard Ultra which makes it easy to browse, search and watch video content from any device.
Watch a Mediasite Video within Blackboard Ultra
Use a Video Collection in Blackboard
Videos that are recorded from your lecture or created by your instructor may be added to a video collection or channel. The easiest way to find the collection is by navigating to the Blackboard Ultra course.
To watch a Mediasite video that is part of the course collection:
- Click courses from the Blackboard Ultra home page.
- Select the course you would like to view.
- Click the course content item labeled Mediasite Collection.
- Select the video you would like to view
- Begin playback
View a Video as Course Content
Another method that your instructor may take advantage of is to add an individual Mediasite video as part of the course.
To watch a video that was added individually to your course:
- Navigate to the course within Blackboard Ultra.
- Click a link within the course content.
- Click to begin playback.