Mediasite and Blackboard for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Blackboard LMS course.
Mediasite and Blackboard for Faculty, Instructors, and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Blackboard make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Blackboard LMS.
- Access My Mediasite from within Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Video to Mediasite
- Add a Mediasite Channel to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Video to your Blackboard Ultra Course
- Upload a Video to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Blackboard Ultra
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Blackboard Ultra
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Blackboard Ultra
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Blackboard Ultra
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Blackboard Ultra
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Blackboard Ultra
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Blackboard Ultra
- Using In Video Quizzes within Blackboard Ultra
What is Mediasite
At many colleges and universities, the Blackboard Ultra LMS is the main online hub that students, instructors and faculty use to create and manage their course material. Now that video is heavily used in many classrooms as well as in flipped or microlearning scenarios, the integration of the Mediasite Video Platform and the Blackboard Ultra LMS have become a critical piece for many universities.