Mediasite and Open LMS for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Open LMS course.
Mediasite and Open LMS for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Open LMS make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Open LMS.
- Upload a Video to Open LMS
- Add an Existing Video to your Open LMS Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Open LMS
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Open LMS
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Open LMS
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Open LMS
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Open LMS
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Open LMS
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Open LMS
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Open LMS
- Creating a Video Assignment in Open LMS
- Grading a Video Assignment in Open LMS
Take a Mediasite Video Quiz
Instructors may choose to add a quiz to a Mediasite video. To take a quiz that is included on a video, simply start watching the presentation and the quiz will begin automatically.
There are multiple settings that can be chosen when a quiz is created and added to a video, however, to take and complete the quiz you will follow the same basic steps.
- Open the desired video that includes a quiz
- Begin Playback
- The quiz will begin automatically
- Select your desired answer choice and choose Next
- Submit answers upon completion