Mediasite and Open LMS for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Open LMS course.
Mediasite and Open LMS for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Open LMS make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Open LMS.
- Upload a Video to Open LMS
- Add an Existing Video to your Open LMS Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Open LMS
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Open LMS
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Open LMS
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Open LMS
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Open LMS
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Open LMS
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Open LMS
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Open LMS
- Creating a Video Assignment in Open LMS
- Grading a Video Assignment in Open LMS
Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Open LMS
Comments are the basic level of conversation that everyone is used to seeing on a video. They are displayed below the presentation as a feed and allow your students to make remarks, additions, and contributions to the video. Using comments is a basic level of engagement that can enhance a presentation by allowing users to communicate with each other and the presenter.