Mediasite and Open LMS for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Open LMS course.
Mediasite and Open LMS for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Open LMS make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Open LMS.
- Upload a Video to Open LMS
- Add an Existing Video to your Open LMS Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Open LMS
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Open LMS
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Open LMS
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Open LMS
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Open LMS
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Open LMS
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Open LMS
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Open LMS
- Creating a Video Assignment in Open LMS
- Grading a Video Assignment in Open LMS
Video Comments in Open LMS
If the instructor has enabled commenting within the Mediasite channel it is possible to post feedback and contribute to a conversation on the video. Commenting allows you to leave a remark or respond to an existing remark beneath a video. This feature is much like comments that are seen in popular sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
Commenting is only available when a video is part of a channel. Once you have began playback on a video in the channel you can leave a comment by:
- Navigate to the comments feed below the video
- Enter your comment text
- Optionally insert a time stamp
- Click the Post button