Mediasite and Open LMS for Students Discover how to search, play and interact with Mediasite videos embedded in your Open LMS course.
Mediasite and Open LMS for Faculty, Instructors and Professors For faculty, instructors, and professors, Mediasite's integration with Open LMS make it easy to create, manage, and watch your course videos all from within the Open LMS.
- Upload a Video to Open LMS
- Add an Existing Video to your Open LMS Course
- Add a Mediasite Screencast to Open LMS
- Upload a Video from Your Phone to Open LMS
- Add a Recorded Lecture to Open LMS
- Edit Your Mediasite Video from Open LMS
- Adding Captions to Your Video Presentation Open LMS
- Use and Enable Comments For Mediasite Videos within Open LMS
- Creating a Quiz for Your Mediasite Video from within Open LMS
- Using In-Video Quizzes within Open LMS
- Creating a Video Assignment in Open LMS
- Grading a Video Assignment in Open LMS
Upload a Video from Your Phone to Open LMS
Using your iPhone, iPad or Android device is a great way to capture high-quality video. Once you’ve recorded a video, uploading it to Mediasite and publishing it to your Open LMS course is easy. Also, once it’s been uploaded to Mediasite, you will be able to secure the video and capture viewer statistics just like any other Mediasite Video Presentation.
1. Browse to a Open LMS Course on Your Mobile Device
2. Click: My Mediasite from within your course
3. Click: Add Presentation
4. Click: Upload New Video
5. Select the video file that you wish to upload.
6. Enter a Title, Description and optionally choose an existing Channel
7. Click: Create Presentation
8. Wait for the video to upload and be processed. We recommend being connected to WiFi while uploading
10. Once your Presentation is ready for sharing, don’t forget to make it Viewable. From My Mediasite, click: Edit Details, then set the Visibility to: Viewable
11. Add your Video Presentation to a Video Channel or embed it within your Open LMS course