The first step that needs to be taken once Mediasite Monitor is installed is to add your Mediasite Server. This connection will allow you to view any recorders that are connected to the server. Once the connection is established, Mediasite Monitor will automatically import all the connected recorders.
Adding A Mediasite Server Connection
Connecting to the Mediasite server requires the URL for the sever and an Admin log-in credentials. With that information it only takes a few click to establish the connection.
- Open the settings panel in Mediasite Monitor.
- Click + on the Mediasite Video Platform Server line.
- Enter a Name that will display in the Monitor application
- Enter the Server URL i.e. https://Organization.mediasite.com/mediasite
- Enter the Username and Password for an actual Mediasite user. Typically, your credentials.
- Click Save
Once the connection is added it will automatically add all the recorders connected to the server.