Your ML941 recorder is meant to be a mobile recorder that can easily be transported from room to room. The features that make it unique are the LCD touch screen display, handle and built in kickstand.
When looking at the recorder screen, the power button is located on the left side panel and all of the ports are open on the right side panel. The most commonly used ports are listed in bold.
- Power Cable – The power cable supplied with the recorder plugs in to a standard wall outlet.
- USB ports – The USB ports can be used for a keyboard or mouse if you choose to connect them to your recorder.
- Display port – This port is an output that can be used to connect an additional monitor.
- Network – Used for connecting the recorder to the Mediasite server for publishing content.
- USB ports – The USB ports can be used to connect additional devices like a camera or microphone.
- 3.5mm Audio line in – While this can be used to connect a microphone it is not recommended. This port is rarely used.
- 3.5mm Audio line out – Connect headphones or speakers if you do not want to use the onboard speakers to monitor audio.
- HDMI/DVI/RGB/YPbPr port – Content sources are connected to the DVI port with one of the supplied adapters.
- XLR/RCA Breakout cable input – Audio inputs are connected to the breakout cable which is plugged into the recorder here.
- S-Video/Composite port – SD video sources can be connected via the S-Video port. If your video source output is a composite, use the Composite – S-Video adapter included with your recorder.
- SDI port – The SDI port accepts 3G, HD, and SD-SDI video sources.
- HDMI – The HDMI port can be used for video, audio and or content.